Where a challenge is presented that is outside the scope of our work, we will be able to make a reliable referral to other professionals; all in concert with a holistic approach..
Mind & Body
A healthy body is a product of a multitude of elements.
These include, but are not limited to, nutrition, physical activities, our environment, layers of energy, as well as our emotional, mental, and astral planes.
Open Heart Energy offers various modalities of energy-work that address many of these components. These include, but are not limited to, energy-work, Yoga, Tai Chi / Qigong, and Reiki. Energy-work and Reiki are given in a private setting. Yoga, Tai Chi and Qigong can be provided either as private classes, group sessions, or as part of a larger healing plan.
First meeting. Prior to your first session with Ronen, we shall have a conversation (by phone or in person.) We will discuss where you are with your body and what are your objectives. Ronen will then suggest a plan and course of action, designed for your specific needs.
Please contact Ronen to get started.
Follow-up sessions. If requested, Ronen may work with you either periodically, or on a per-need basis. This may be discussed after the first session.
Costs: session cost varies according to the exact nature of the work done. The following figures are intended to illustrate price range. Based on the client's unique needs and requests, an exact fee would be determined and advised ahead of the session.
- One-time session (typically 60 min,) costs $85. It is offered at Ronen's office. If provided at the client's local location, cost is $125. (Local pertains to a location within 15-20 min drive from downtown Cary.)
- Packages of multiple sessions are available at volume discount:
- Three (x3) 60 min sessions pack is $237 ($79 per session). Must be used within seven weeks of first session, or regular price applies.
- Six (x6) 60 min sessions pack is $444 ($74 per session). Must be used within fifteen weeks of first session, or regular price applies.
- For additional packages/options, please inquire with Ronen.
Location: Most commonly, sessions are conducted at Ronen's location at Academy Street in downtownin Cary, NC. Ronen may be able to visit the client at their own location after a discussion over the phone or in person.
Scheduling: By appointment only, no walk-ins. When possible, we accommodate flexible hours i.e. evenings and weekends.